Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: edtFTPj/PRO 2.1.0
edtFTPj/PRO is a Java library that performs secure file transfers. It supports FTPS (FTP over SSL), both explicit and implicit modes, and SFTP (FTP via SSH). It also supports asynchronous transfers and FTP connection pools. All major FTP operations are supported, including both active and passive modes. It provides a progress monitor interface, allowing applications to receive progress updates for their file transfers. The library is built on the open source edtFTPj and shares its API.
OpenSSH public key parsing was fixed so that comments are optional, not required. The ability to disable rekeying after 1 GB for SFTP was added. setPermissions() was added to SecureFileTransferClient and AsyncFileTransferClient. The "quote" and "site" commands were added to the scripting language. A bug was fixed where the control socket isn't closed if connection succeeds but the initial commands fail or the handshake fails. A DISABLE_CHMOD_AFTER_CREATE_DIR config flag was added for SSHFTPClient. Automatic retry for FTP/S transfers was implemented.
URL: FTPS Java,SFTP Java,Java SSH,Secure FTP Java,FTP SSL Java,FTPInputStream,FTP scripting"The sole cause of manís unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2007, 04:25 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:45 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2007, 03:20 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2007, 09:13 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2007, 09:58 AM