Results 1 to 1 of 1
The Sleep Scripting Project 2.1 update 3
Sleep is a Perl-inspired scripting language for the Java platform. Sleep has its own library of functions for performing common tasks as well as being able to utilize the Java class library. Sleep includes closures, coroutines, built-in debugging, and it is very extensible.
Debug messages provide more detail on proxy objects. Ordered hashes no longer serialize their miss and remove policies. An inadvertent shared reference issue with values from ordered hash policies has been fixed. The cast function can now create empty arrays. Sleep can now access object fields declared in a parent class.
URL: Home - Sleep 2.1 Java Scripting Language"The sole cause of man’s unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2008, 07:11 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2008, 08:18 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2008, 06:44 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-05-2007, 12:12 PM
- By Jamie in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2007, 07:15 AM