Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Talend Open Studio 2.1.0M2
- 06-28-2007, 01:29 PM #1
Talend Open Studio 2.1.0M2
Talend Open Studio is an ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) tool. Talend Open Studio can perform jobs that range from datawarehouse feeding to database synchronization, as well as file format transformations. Its graphical interface is made with Eclipse RCP, and data related scripts are generated in Perl. The application was designed to be extended with components written by users.
Dynamic parameters can be passed to child jobs. The XML writer can put data in tags or attributes. MySQL connection sharing, GPG decryption, sorted rows specific aggregation, a Microsoft Access connector, RSS feed reader, Firebird connector, and SSH connectivity were implemented. Transformations can be denormalized and normalized. Manual prepared statements for MySQL and Oracle were added for Perl generation. Output table data can be deleted before action. An XML RPC connector was added for Java generation.
URL: Talend - provider of open source data integration software
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2008, 04:21 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2007, 07:59 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2007, 06:26 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2007, 11:27 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2007, 05:24 PM