Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Spring IDE for Eclipse 2.0
- 06-28-2007, 01:26 PM #1
Spring IDE for Eclipse 2.0
Spring IDE for Eclipse provides plugins for the Eclipse platform to ease working with Bean Factory configuration files for the Spring Framework. It contains a Spring project nature (with an incremental builder for validating Spring bean config files), an image decorator (which decorates Spring projects and all Spring bean config files), a Spring view (which allows one to browse Spring projects and their Spring bean config files, including bean properties), and an editor showing a graph from the beans of a single config file or a set of config files.
Nearly one year and six developer previews later, this release is the final version of a major update. It brings an improved user experience (e.g. by integrating with Eclipse's project explorer) and adds support for Spring 2.0, Spring Web Flow, Spring AOP, and Spring JavaConfig.
URL: Spring IDE - Trac
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2008, 12:45 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2007, 08:43 AM
- By Marty in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2007, 04:20 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2007, 08:58 AM
- By Freddie in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2007, 02:37 AM