Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: UCrawl: runtime heap visualizer
- 08-31-2008, 02:55 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
UCrawl: runtime heap visualizer
Ultrarise is happy to announce the release of UCrawl a graphical heap visualizer for Java.
UCrawl uses reflection to capture the runtime heap of a program at a particular line of
the source code and displays it as a graph.
UCrawl helps the Java programmer to:
- Understand the complexity of the relations among objects.
- Understand the global picture of the heap by providing different views at different level of abstraction.
- Trace tricky heap related bugs (such us NullPointerException).
- Test heap-intensive applications.
- Uncover subtle and obscure dependencies between objects which might lurk security issues.
UCrawl is free and can be downloaded at ultrarise.com
The Ultrarise team hopes that you enjoy using UCraw and look forward for your feedback.
- By nagesh in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2009, 06:47 PM
- By kesav2005 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2007, 05:04 PM
- By kesav2005 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2007, 12:40 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2007, 05:25 PM
- By coco in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 03:21 PM