UCrawl: runtime heap visualizer
Ultrarise is happy to announce the release of UCrawl a graphical heap visualizer for Java.
UCrawl uses reflection to capture the runtime heap of a program at a particular line of
the source code and displays it as a graph.
UCrawl helps the Java programmer to:
- Understand the complexity of the relations among objects.
- Understand the global picture of the heap by providing different views at different level of abstraction.
- Trace tricky heap related bugs (such us NullPointerException).
- Test heap-intensive applications.
- Uncover subtle and obscure dependencies between objects which might lurk security issues.
UCrawl is free and can be downloaded at ultrarise.com
The Ultrarise team hopes that you enjoy using UCraw and look forward for your feedback.