Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: CrossFTP Server 1.10
CrossFTP Server 1.10
CrossFTP Server is a professional FTP server for multiple platforms. It offers a high-performance, easily configurable, and, most of all, secure-enabled FTP server. Its main advantage is that it is very easy to get started by novice users, and meets advanced users' requirements as well. It supports user virtual directories, write permissions, idle time-out, and upload/download bandwidth limitations. You can monitor all user activities. Both upload and download files are resumable. A database and LDAP can be used to store user data. "MODE Z" is supported for faster transfers.
This release fixes the file logging function in the command line mode, as well as the user's enable/disable function.
URL: CrossFTP Server, FTP Server"The sole cause of manís unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 6Last Post: 04-21-2009, 10:33 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2008, 03:25 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2008, 05:38 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2007, 10:15 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2007, 09:29 AM