Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Stripes Web Framework 1.5
Stripes Web Framework 1.5
Stripes is a framework that makes building Java Web applications as easy as it should be. It uses annotations to meet the goal of zero external configuration. It includes simple yet powerful solutions to common problems such as indexed properties, multi-event forms, localization, and use of domain objects in the Web tier. All of this is contained in a compact framework with hardly any dependencies.
Major improvements include auto-configuration of user written extensions, friendly/clean URLs, property binding security, and a whole lot more.
URL: Home - Stripes - Stripes Framework"The sole cause of manís unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2008, 06:26 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2008, 11:21 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2007, 06:29 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2007, 05:07 PM
- By cecily in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2007, 09:52 PM