Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Expense Submittal System 6.1.1
Expense Submittal System 6.1.1
The Expense Submittal System (ESS) is a Web-based solution for the creation of expense reports, expense report approval, payment, and accounting. The complete expense reporting process is covered. ESS provides report entry, approval routing, corporate policy checking, credit card statement importation, and report payment.
This release adds the ability to attach receipt scan files (or any "approved" file type) to a report for review by auditors. This allows the creation of a paperless expense report environment.
URL: https://expenseservices.com"The sole cause of manís unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By Zosden in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-26-2008, 05:33 AM
- By sunjavaboy in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-22-2008, 02:30 AM
- By diRisig in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2008, 01:11 AM
- By osval in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2007, 04:54 AM
- By baltimore in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2007, 09:30 PM