Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: OpenXava 3.0.3
OpenXava is a framework to develop JavaEE/J2EE applications rapidly and easily. It allows you to define applications only with POJOs, JPA, and Java 5 annotations. It is feature rich and flexible. It generates JSR-168 portlet applications (Liferay, WebSphere Portal, Jetspeed, etc.).
Full support for Liferay 5.0 and 5.1, including visual style integration. Labels, messages, and reference documentation have been translated to French and Chinese. HttpUnit has been replaced by HtmlUnit for implementing ModuleTestBase. Qualified properties are allowed for 'condition' and 'orderBy' of @DescriptionsList even it they are not in 'descriptionProperties'. There is a new'format' property for JasperReportBaseAction. It can be 'pdf' or 'excel'. There are many new minor features and fixes.
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2008, 06:52 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2007, 06:25 PM
- By johnt in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2007, 08:24 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2007, 08:06 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2007, 10:04 AM