Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Restlet 1.1 RC1
Restlet 1.1 RC1
Restlet is a REST framework for Java. It supports all REST concepts (Resource, Representation, Connector, Component, etc.) and is suitable for both client and server Web applications. It supports major Web standards like HTTP, SMTP, XML, JSON, WADL, and Atom. Many extensions are also available to integrate with Servlet, Spring, Jetty, Grizzly, Simple, JAXB, JAX-RS, JiBX, Velocity, or FreeMarker. A GWT version is also available.
This release fixes chunked encoding issues in Grizzly and internal connectors. Grizzly was updated to version 1.8.4. The performance of internal HTTP connectors was vastly improved. Significant improvements and stabilization have been made for the WADL extension. Major refactoring of logging to have more consistency and better organization for logger names. Completed support for partial GETs and partial PUTs in the FILE client connector. Completed support for representation digests (MD5 and more).
URL: Restlet - Lightweight REST framework for Java"The sole cause of manís unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2008, 10:19 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2007, 10:35 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2007, 04:29 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2007, 05:44 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2007, 08:31 AM