Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Ejbca 3.6.2
EJBCA is a fully functional Certificate Authority in Java using J2EE technology. It builds on the J2EE platform to create a robust, high performance, platform independent, flexible, and component-based CA to be used standalone or integrated in any J2EE app. EJBCA comes with a flexible and powerful Web-based admin GUI.
Improvements were made to the External OCSP responder with more configuration options and Audit and Account logging. A new documentation feature was added, with on-line documentation deployed in the Web interface by default. Lots of improvements were made to the Admin-GUI with configuration for autogenerated passwords. A lot of small GUI bugs and quirks were fixed. A failover mechanism was added for the LDAP publisher. A tool for importing certificates from MS CA was added. Lots of small bugs were fixed.
URL: EJBCA - The J2EE Certificate Authority - Home"The sole cause of manís unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2008, 07:17 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2007, 06:42 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2007, 10:32 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2007, 04:28 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2007, 08:05 AM