Results 1 to 1 of 1
Grid Resources for Industrial Applications 5.3
GRIA is Grid middleware that enables use of the Grid in a secure, interoperable and flexible manner. It makes use of business models, processes, and semantics to allow resource owners and users to discover each other and negotiate terms for access to high-value resources. It implements an overall business process to find, procure and utilise resources capable of carrying out high-value, expert-assisted computations. By focusing on business processes and the associated semantics, it enables users to provision for their computational needs more cost effectively, and develop new business models for some of their services. Services from different providers can be combined together to create applications using a simple and easy-to-use API.
Significant enhancements were made to the Client API. Support was improved for client application integration (e.g. portals) and for client orchestration of complex federation scenarios. GRIA now supports the ability to dynamically discover token sources and chain multiple token issuance requests automatically. .NET client applications can be integrated directly with the GRIA client's Java API using IKVM. A new Microsoft Active Directory (Kerberos) single-sign-on service was added to the client management package.
URL: GRIA — Service Oriented Collaborations for Industry and Commerce
- By bartosz666 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2008, 04:13 AM
- By deadman_uk in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-18-2007, 09:32 PM
- By adlb1300 in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 10-24-2007, 02:41 PM
- By coco in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 09:03 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2007, 10:57 AM