Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Socks via HTTP 1.2
- 06-26-2007, 10:40 PM #1
Socks via HTTP 1.2
Socks via HTTP is a program to tunnel socks via HTTP. It is entirely written in Java.
This release features a new communication method between client and server (without serializing objects), a CRC check on the packets, a new, and more accurate HTTP traffic minimization method. Aliases can be defined on the servlet names. JHttpServer can now preload servlets on startup. The ability to fill a list of servers in the client properties file was added (the client will use the first available one at run-time). Parameters chosen by the client include on the fly compression and on the fly encryption. A major bug that could make the client was fixed. Some bugs in the Socks4 and Socks5 handlers were fixed.
URL: Socks via HTTP
- By Eranga in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 30Last Post: 11-27-2008, 05:35 AM
- By manasa in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2008, 11:51 AM
- By sureshjava in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2008, 05:56 AM
- By gabriel in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 07:06 PM
- By Eric in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 09:20 PM