Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Fire j2me 2.0 alpha
Fire j2me 2.0 alpha
File (Flexible Interface Rendering Engine) is a library that aims to provide a set of easy-to-use extendable components to J2ME developers. The basic set of Fire components offer all the functionality of the J2ME GUI components provided in the midp2 profile (Forms, Items etc.) plus a much more appealing user interface, themes, animations, popup menus, and better component layout. Fire does not depend on device or vendor specific parameters to lay out its components on the screen, thus creating interfaces that look the same on different phones and screen sizes.
This is an almost complete rewrite of the old code. There are many changes in the core of the engine and available APIs. The main goal of this release was to provide the performance and rendering capabilities for the creation of an XHTML browser using Fire. The functionality of Fire is nearly complete, and the XHTML component can be used to navigate the Web using the google.com/xhtml service.
URL: SourceForge.net: Fire 2.0 j2me
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-01-2008, 04:50 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2008, 08:25 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2007, 07:59 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2007, 08:25 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2007, 11:46 PM