Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: DBsight 1.5.8
DBSight is a J2EE search platform for instant scalable full-text search on any relational database, for both beginners and experts. It features a built-in database crawler following user-defined SQL, incremental indexing, user-controllable result ranking, the ability to return results with highlights (like Google), and categorized result counts (like Amazon). It can easily integrate with other languages with XML/JSON/HTML. There is a UI for all operations, so no Java coding is necessary. Deleted or updated records in database can be synchronized also.
Configurable logging was added for indexing processes. A negative query bug was fixed for the Query Translator. A bug when booleanOperator is OR was fixed for the Query Translator. A bug when saving an URL to ping was fixed.
URL: DBSight: Instant Scalable Full-text database search platform/engine"The sole cause of man’s unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2008, 09:26 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2008, 05:23 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2008, 06:52 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2008, 06:05 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2007, 07:28 AM