Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-25-2007, 09:54 AM #1
Bitgate Server Software Environment 0.4.0
Bitgate Server Software Environment aims to build a multi-protocol environment in which server protocol handlers can be eventually loaded and unloaded on the fly using a center console or controller Web page. It aims to have 99.9% uptime, and have high-availability (Java 6) compliance. It is written in Java 5, and relies completely on Java's I/O functionality to provide non-blocking support for both SSL and non-SSL sockets (transparently). All configuration is done via XML files, as this is easier to maintain. It includes a minimal demonstration HTTP server.
Major changes include stability updates, memory leak fixes, and a separation of Service work into separate thread objects. Worker objects now handle the work that the Service code originally handled. In addition, the system is more scalable as a result. More refactoring changes were made, including a Thread Group system that dynamically resizes itself based on activity.
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2007, 05:39 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2007, 02:36 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2007, 07:03 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2007, 08:08 AM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-21-2007, 11:07 AM