Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JamochaMUD 3.2
JamochaMUD offers Unicode, plug-in, and multi-language support (8 different languages) to allow a more enjoyable MUCKing/MUDding experience. It features command history, synchronized window controls, experimental SOCKS 5 support, and greatly improved ANSI colour support. It plays nice on Unix systems, supports a wide range of MU*s, and also includes emulation of some TinyFugue editor controls. JamochaMUD includes classes that may be easily reused in other Java applications.
This release of JamochaMUD fixes a major issue with the use of the "Connect" button when creating a new connection. JamochaMUD also now gives a more user-friendly message when attempting to connect to an SSL connection using a plain-text socket. The /puppet command has been enhanced so that output may be properly routed to separate windows. Some additional on-screen help has been added for setting and removing of variables and definitions.
URL: The Officious JamochaMUD page! (Updated Saturday June 21 2008 at 9:00pm)
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2008, 03:14 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2008, 06:51 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-22-2008, 04:42 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2008, 09:40 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2007, 11:53 AM