Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: SPT Object Database 0.2.0
SPT Object Database 0.2.0
SPT Object Database is a pure Java Object Database developed around the Prevayler transactional object persistence framework. SPT Object Database attempts to address some of the most glaring deficiencies in Prevayler while making full use of its great features.
The user can query for objects based on indexed field(s). Null value fields are indexed, and queries can be based on null value. Metadata features are exposed in PrevalentObject. A bug was fixed in update where modifying non-prevalent objects did not update the index with a new value.
URL: https://sptodb.dev.java.net/"The sole cause of man’s unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By Albert in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2010, 02:12 AM
- By Andrefs in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2008, 04:27 PM
- By bobleny in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2008, 10:10 PM
- By javaplus in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-26-2007, 12:08 PM
- By venkatv in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2007, 03:33 PM