Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: DBsight 1.5.7
DBSight is a J2EE search platform for instant scalable full-text search on any relational database, for both beginners and experts. It features a built-in database crawler following user-defined SQL, incremental indexing, user-controllable result ranking, the ability to return results with highlights (like Google), and categorized result counts (like Amazon). It can easily integrate with other languages with XML/JSON/HTML. There is a UI for all operations, so no Java coding is necessary. Deleted or updated records in database can be synchronized also.
Javadoc for rendering the search result was added. The speed of data retrieval was increased by batching de-duplication checking. A file deletion error on Windows was fixed. Logging was added for direct Lucene queries. Search usage logging based on IP for servers behind proxies was improved.
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2008, 05:23 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2008, 06:52 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2008, 07:05 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2007, 09:29 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-14-2007, 07:28 AM