Results 1 to 1 of 1
H2 Database Engine 1.0.75 (2008-07-14)
H2 is an SQL database engine written in Java that implements the JDBC API. Embedded, server, and clustering modes are available. A browser based console application is included. The database has strong security features. Disk based and in-memory databases and tables are supported.
The JaQu (Java Query) tool has been improved. The H2 Console can be started with an open connection. Referential constraint checking is now faster. Running out of memory could result in a corrupted databases. Stopping a WebServer didn't always work. A multi-version concurrency (MVCC) problem has been fixed. The Oracle mode now allows multiple rows with NULL in a unique index. A bug int the Lucene fulltext implementation has been fixed.
URL: H2 Database Engine"The sole cause of manís unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2008, 03:12 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2008, 08:16 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2008, 08:28 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2008, 08:42 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2007, 06:08 PM