Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Jaikoz 2.5.0
Jaikoz is a powerful tag editor that allows you to organize, edit, and correct thousands of audio tags with ease. Jaikoz has powerful automation features. Jaikoz uses MusicBrainz and MusicIP, online databases of over 5 million songs, which can match your songs automtically based on the actual music as well as the metadata. Jaikoz uses a convenient spreadsheet view to allow you to edit information very quickly and provides many autoformatting tasks which do most of the work for you.
Jaikoz now fixes your genres and submits them back to Musicbrainz. Retrieve Acoustic Ids now utilizes all of your CPUs for quicker retrieval. An embedded database is used to store details of every release and artist downloaded from Musicbrainz and is preserved between invocations.
URL: Jaikoz Audio Tagger"The sole cause of manís unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2008, 09:24 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2007, 03:16 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2007, 07:43 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2007, 11:31 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2007, 09:50 PM