Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Granite Data Services 1.1.0 RC3
Granite Data Services 1.1.0 RC3
Granite Data Services (GDS) is an alternative to Adobe LiveCycle (Flex 2) Data Services for J2EE application servers. It is not, however, a drop-in replacement: you won't be able to simply deploy a Flex 2 Data Services application into a Granite Data Services server without modifications. The main goal of this project is to provide a framework for Flex 2/EJB3/Spring/Seam/Guice/Pojo application development with full AMF3/RemoteObject benefits. It has a Data Push feature implemented as AMF3 requests sent over HTTP (Comet).
Beside several bugfixes, this release comes with a huge Tide (GDS/Seam integration) improvement and an almost complete rewrite of Gas3 (GDS ActionScript3 generator).
URL: Redirection"The sole cause of manís unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By Sharmistha in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2008, 01:06 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2008, 08:30 PM
- By d_raghu9 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2008, 02:12 AM
- By d_raghu9 in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2008, 02:11 AM
- By Felissa in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2007, 04:08 AM