Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Jess 7.1
Jess is a fast, light rule engine and scripting environment written entirely in Java. You can build Java software that has the capacity to "reason" using knowledge you supply in the form of declarative rules. It is supplied as a programmer's library, making it ideal for embedding in larger applications. Jess includes development tools built on the Eclipse platform. It is free for academic use and can be licensed for commercial use.
This release contains many enhancements to rule engine performance and rule language usability. The semantics of "Java patterns" are greatly improved, and the rule compiler is far more aggressive about optimization.
URL: Jess, the Rule Engine for the Java Platform"The sole cause of manís unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2008, 04:02 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2008, 05:13 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2007, 02:42 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2007, 09:58 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2007, 05:54 AM