Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: oXygen XML editor 9.3
oXygen XML editor 9.3
oXygen is an XML editor that supports any XML document, and works with XML Schemas, DTDs, Relax NG schemas, and NRL Schemas. It has powerful transformation support that allows you to edit XSLT and XSL-FO documents and to obtain documents in the desired output format (such as HTML, PS, or PDF) with just one click. It also includes a complete Subversion client, support for flattening XML Schemata, an XML Schema instance generator, integration with the X-Hive/DB, MarkLogic and TigerLogic XML databases, editing actions on the diagram, and a rename refactoring action.
This version adds as main feature the support for editing and processing resources inside ZIP-based packages, including Microsoft Office 2007 (OOXML) and OpenDocument (ODF) documents. There are various other improvements, a number of component updates, and fixes.
URL: oXygen XML Editor"The sole cause of man’s unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By peiceonly in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2008, 08:27 AM
- By Java Tip in forum SWTReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2008, 04:43 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-24-2008, 03:00 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2007, 12:04 PM
- By Marty in forum XMLReplies: 3Last Post: 05-11-2007, 09:27 AM