Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: pulse 1.2.54
Pulse is an automated build (or continuous integration) server designed to work with you to ensure the integrity of your code. Pulse regularly checks your source code out from your SCM, builds your projects, and notifies you of the results. Key features include simple setup and administration using a full-featured Web UI, adapability to existing environments, distributed building, personal builds (test using Pulse before committing), and individual developer dashboards and notification preferences.
This is a stable build in the 1.2 series. Changes include the ability to configure the read timeout for agent/master communication, increased logging around master/agent communication errors, and reduced noise in log files by default.
URL: pulse continuous integration and automated build server :: zutubi
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2007, 09:59 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2007, 04:26 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2007, 09:03 AM
- By Jamie in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2007, 04:08 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2007, 11:21 AM