Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Geneious 3.8
Geneious is an integrated bioinformatics tool suite for manipulating, finding, sharing, and exploring biological data such as linear and circular DNA sequences, proteins, phylogenies, chromatograms, 3D structure information, publications, etc. It features sequence alignment and phylogenetic analysis, restriction analysis, contig assembly, access to biological databases at NCBI and elsewhere (PubMed, Nucleotide, PopSet, SNP, Structure, PFAM, etc.), BLAST, and more. It includes an API for creating your own plugins.
Vector screening, GenBank flat, and XML exporters were added. Countless additional tweaks and improvements were added, including support for sticky ends for restriction analysis.
URL: Geneious - Bioinformatics Software for Sequence alignment, sequence analysis, BLAST and more"The sole cause of manís unhappiness is that he does not know how to stay quietly in his room." - Blaise Pascal
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-2008, 09:17 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2008, 07:45 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2007, 06:36 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2007, 04:22 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2007, 09:46 AM