Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java Interactive Profiler 1.1
- 06-24-2007, 08:47 AM #1
Java Interactive Profiler 1.1
The Java Interactive Profiler (JIP) is a code profiler for Java. It features the ability to turn the profiler on and off at run time as well as the capability to filter out classes and packages. These features make it well suited for profiling Web applications.
This release features an alternative profiler engine that produces a timeline rather than timings. JIP now comes with a GUI front end called jipViewert. "Net time" reporting was improved. The readme.html was updated to include a FAQ. A new ClassLoaderFilter was added. The ability to explicitly include classes by package or class name was added. A problem where caught exceptions were messing up the JIP call stack was fixed. A new optional property was added: output-method-signatures. This causes JIP to include the signature of a method in the output. Support for JBoss 4 was added.
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2008, 04:25 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2007, 03:50 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:40 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:11 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2007, 08:04 AM