Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Sending SOAP request server
- 10-10-2012, 03:46 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
- Rep Power
Sending SOAP request server
I need help. Have a web service running on the protocol SOAP. It Registers client. The first time you run the client it sends a SOAP request for registration, the server responds to it approved or not. If everything is OK then the client sends an empty POST request, after that the server must send a simple soap request with the method, and the client should answer him, and all this must be done in a single session.
I do not understand how to get the server send requests to the the current session, and not just respond to them.
am new at this so please help:)
- By butny in forum XMLReplies: 3Last Post: 09-07-2012, 05:46 PM
- By hans_dc in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2011, 04:46 PM
- By gilbertsavier in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 07-17-2009, 08:35 AM
- By suchismitasuchi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2009, 02:22 PM
- By suchismitasuchi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2009, 11:59 AM