Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Deal with Printer Authentication
- 02-29-2012, 08:12 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Rep Power
Deal with Printer Authentication
I'm having hp printer on LAN network.
From Java code, I have successfully done with the creating a printing job and send it to printer.
Now, printer is asking for username and password for authentication before processing the printing job.
I need to set and send the username/password in my java code while sending printing job to printer so it'll not need me for authentication.
To create the print job, I have used javax.print package but found it fail for my requirement.
Any help will be appreciated.
- By Jossos in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 01-05-2012, 03:34 AM
- By JAVA_ER in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2009, 08:25 AM
- By shapez in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2008, 04:21 PM
- By for453 in forum Java 2DReplies: 0Last Post: 08-09-2007, 06:30 AM
- By romina in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 05:37 AM