Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Glassfish v3 Problem
- 02-19-2012, 02:01 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
Glassfish v3 Problem
I am using netbeans 6.8,I am made a java web project.I am using glassfish server.I made a form in index.jsp,and wanted to access form parameters in servlet in same project.when I did so,and runmy project I got following error on my firefox browser..
HTTP Status 404 -
type Status report
descriptionThe requested resource () is not available.
I am absolutely new to Java2ee I donot know what to do,I have tried two days but could not have fix the problem.Is here any who can help me solving the proble..
Thanks in advance
- By ashin in forum NetBeansReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2011, 09:55 AM
- By kislay in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2010, 05:48 AM
- By ondra in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2010, 01:20 AM
- By mos33 in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2009, 08:39 PM
- By ronguilmet in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2009, 09:13 PM