Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 10-21-2011, 10:37 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
Regd: Mulitple web.xmls and build.xml
I am new to J2EE. I understand that web.xml is the configuration file for all web projects. But in few projects I have seen people using mulitple web.xmls . under what circumstances do we use multiple web.xmls ?
And I have seen people using multiple build.xmls. When do we use multiple build.xmls ?
Thanks in advance
- 10-21-2011, 11:45 AM #2
Re: Regd: Mulitple web.xmls and build.xml
Hi, Usually Follows this way when you want to use your app in different servers and another reason it is when you want to use not compile version jsp.
about builds instructions I think it is only for convenience.Skype: petrarsentev
- By sonuses in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2011, 09:12 AM
- By wowstartup in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2009, 06:46 PM
- By MuslimCoder in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 02-10-2009, 02:49 AM
- By itmani2020 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2008, 02:26 PM
- By worldcup2k7 in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2008, 08:08 PM