Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-27-2011, 06:33 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Rep Power
Servlet on 3 and 2 tier architecture NEED HELP
Hi guys i am new in this forum and kind of a java noob so i need your help
There is an excersise that keep making me fail into pass a really important lesson and its goes like this
"Write a java servlet which will receive a parameter "HOTEL_CODE" from a form and it will query the database returning the values of the hotel (hotel name, hotel phone, hotel email etc) and prints them. Write this servlet using 2-tier and 3-tier architecture. What is the difference?"
Thank you in advance.
A fast response will be deeply appreciated! (exams in 2 days :P)
Cool Site btw!!!
- 08-27-2011, 10:45 PM #2
- By SnoopyX in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 03-26-2011, 07:22 PM
- By SnoopyX in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2011, 06:56 AM
- By Maven0 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2010, 01:30 PM
- By mcajavaprogramer in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2010, 11:07 AM
- By newmember in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2008, 03:10 PM