Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-02-2011, 10:48 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
Servlets: Deployment using Manager Webapps
I am using apache tomcat 6.0.26 on Ubuntu 8. I am trying to install a collection of servlet programs using the 'Manager Webapps' . I have created the directory structure as mentioned in the help manual.(http://localhost:8080/docs/appdev/deployment.html). i have mapped all my class files in the web.xml.
I have created a folder under '/usr/share/tomcat6/webapps' which includes a WEB-INF folder with web.xml in it.
url pattern is /foldername/servlet/classname.
When i try to run the application it still gives error messgae as Requested resource(/servlet/classname) is not available
Thanks for the help
- By tsky in forum Java ServletReplies: 5Last Post: 04-26-2011, 10:47 PM
- By ajincoep in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2011, 07:58 AM
- By Jeremy720 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 09-21-2009, 04:27 AM
- By rob in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2009, 10:03 PM
- By Nicholas Jordan in forum NetBeansReplies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2008, 05:10 PM