Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 05-31-2011, 03:40 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Rep Power
Parsing information from a header?
I'm new to the website and was hoping I could get a bit of help with a problem I am having. (I hope I am in the right threads and apologize if I am not)
I need to change how a user logs into one of their internal websites. Currently the users are having to physically login by entering their username/password etc. My goal is to have the login system pull that information in the background so that when the user clicks on the website they will essentially be granted access into the page.
The users are currently required to login to their physical computer in general by means of a CaC card. When a user tries to access the internal website IIS pulls a Cert and gives me a header that basically states that the user is authenticated to log into the website. Within that header there is a unique identification number that is assigned to each user. I need to somehow be able to parse that unique number and have the system use it to login while having that whole process hidden to the user.
I have tried searching for this online but am having a hard time finding information on exactly what I am trying to do.
Any help would be appreciated,
- 06-09-2011, 06:51 AM #2
- By swyatt in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 04-27-2011, 09:14 PM
- By Quirl in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2010, 10:19 PM
- By akshayshah in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-04-2009, 09:14 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2007, 01:30 PM
- By bbq in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 04:11 AM