Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: About Browser Close event...
- 02-24-2011, 06:11 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
- Rep Power
About Browser Close event...
I am creating a Web-Application in which...
'Whenever user logs in I am maintaining his status. So that other can not log in simultaneously using same details.
When user logs out, his status is reseted back, making him able to log in next time.
Above changes are made in login & logout servlets respectively.'
My problem is,
After user logs in & closes the browser at any point, I am unable to change the login status of user as I am unable to call that snippet.
So please somebody help me regarding handling browser closing event.
I tried following code...
// Code ...
- By Stephen Douglas in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 04-09-2010, 11:15 AM
- By blackpanther in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2009, 02:13 PM
- By ali_sakar in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2009, 12:28 PM
- By infinity in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 22Last Post: 04-09-2009, 01:08 AM
- By Marcus in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 07:26 AM