Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-07-2010, 09:12 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2010
- Rep Power
implementing struts action classes
Guys, I am trying to implement Struts in my java app and replacing my servlet controllers using Struts action classes. I have 2 questions related to it.
1. Do I need to replace all my servlet controllers with Struts action classes? If not, how do i identify which one to be replaced?
2. Can I forward the action class to another servlet instead of a jsp page?
Or does it defeat the purpose of using struts?
3. Do I need to create an Action and a Form class everytime? Can my newly created Action class use a previously created Form class?
For example, say I have LoginForm, LoginAction and AdminAction. Can AdminAction access LoginForm? or does it has to be AdminForm itself? because the LoginForm & AdminForm uses the same code.
Last edited by niteangell21; 12-07-2010 at 09:36 PM.
- By dkirvan in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2010, 06:33 AM
- By munish in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2009, 03:51 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2007, 11:05 AM