Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-11-2010, 11:36 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
Openning A PDF File from server in the Browser
I have been trying to open a PDF file(which resides on server) in the browser but I have not been successful. any Help please?
I tried using input and output stream but it's not working, I am just new to this so I have not got a clue. I did look at the following weblink but it did not help, firstly because I dont want to open a URI file and secondly it just did not work.
Can anyone help? or show me me a pieace of working code?
I am really stuck :(:confused:
- By maheshsardar in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2010, 03:24 PM
- By ammameiya in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 06-25-2010, 02:36 AM
- By jazz2k8 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-08-2008, 01:59 PM
- By Troman in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 5Last Post: 09-09-2008, 01:02 PM
- By islamfunny in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2008, 04:30 PM