Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-05-2010, 09:44 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
call servlet result page in frameset
I have a frameset with 3 frames.
First displays header
second is a jsp page which has the main criteria entries and when i click on submit i want to call the servlet which has to display results on the 3rd frame.
so everytime i change the criteria selection in the second frame i want the 3rd frame to show the new results..can any1 help me??its urgent..pls let me know if u want to know anything...
theres a login page and when i login with the credentials-if they are correct it takes me to the frameset.jsp page where i have set the first frame as the header.the second frame-search.jsp.
the third frame i dont know what to add..generally if the frameset is not there the search.jsp takes me to the servlet which displays the result.but then to search again i have to go back to the search.jsp page again.so to avoid that i thought of using frame set where my requirement is when i click on the submit button it should show the servlet result in the third frame.and whenever i change the criterias in the second frame i.e. the search.jsp page it shud show the new results. PLS HELP ASAP!!
- By R O C K Y in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 07-04-2012, 04:20 PM
- By sauravsinha in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2010, 01:53 PM
- By renuka_anil in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2009, 07:33 AM
- By sijokunnappilly in forum Java ServletReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2008, 02:22 PM
- By Swamipsn in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2007, 12:50 PM