Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-17-2010, 12:47 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
servlet secure loging best practice
Hi i have written a couple of servlets that use from based login,
ie two fields which are queried against an online database,
- > fail > redirect to error page
- > success > redirect to next page
is this still " good practice" or is there a "better way"
from what i understand this is relatively secure as the web browser can't access anything but the html login page, which then sends the information to
tomcat, and the servlets process.
how can a hacker break into this sort of system, because i intend to build a few more of them ?
- By miko5054 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-22-2010, 06:31 PM
- By simo_mon in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2009, 03:04 AM
- By Goose in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2009, 10:51 PM
- By Mihail Kravsun in forum Java CertificationReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2009, 07:26 AM
- By sathishranganathan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 05-29-2008, 12:11 PM