Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-14-2010, 06:49 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Rep Power
Has Some one done this before...(Real Time Data Server)
ok guy this is what m asked to do....
i have to deploy a web server which could supply real time data to j2me client....
and on the server end the data source is a java class which reads a socket and this data has to be pushed to j2me client....
the first thing which the client would be doing is to get authenticated from servlet and once the client get authenticated the client would be requesting for a specific data which is being captured at read at socket!!
pls help me out guyz....
ref sample code...........:http://javafan.blog.co.in/2008/11/20...communication/
this is what i want to send to client.....:http://www.kaazing.com/
Last edited by bonjovi4u; 04-14-2010 at 06:52 AM. Reason: genral editing
- By colossusdub in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2010, 08:32 PM
- By coder_ in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2009, 04:26 PM
- By chale in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2009, 04:04 PM
- By atomz4peace in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2009, 08:31 PM
- By tOpach in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2008, 09:41 PM