Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-05-2007, 01:16 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
- Rep Power
Servlet Problem after install ^^Urgent^^
Dear member i m new in this forum and need you help ...i m a student and just start doing my project ..i install my servlet for first time using JEE SDK 5 Update 2 and already installed JDK 1.6 ...
When i m installing JEE SDK i changed the port number to:
Admin port: 4848
HTTP port : 1072
HTTPS port: 8181
Because i have Oracle 10g XE installed in my system.
After i install servlet and started the default server i try to run the admin console bt the IE is trying to access the page and it shows me nothing...seems that it is trying something and nthng happned...
Hope you all expert can help me with this prob ...I m going to make a midlet for my project...
Waiting for ur reply
Last edited by levent; 08-05-2007 at 01:24 AM. Reason: [b] removed.
- By saint_jorjo in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2008, 12:05 PM
- By *New Programer* in forum Java ServletReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2007, 09:15 AM
- By bongia in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 11-18-2007, 05:57 PM
- By boy22 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2007, 04:08 AM
- By Jack in forum XMLReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2007, 01:23 AM