Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Copy files between servers
- 02-04-2010, 10:55 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Rep Power
- 02-05-2010, 02:05 AM #2
what will invoke this ?
i recommend creating a kind of protocol for file access (such as what your servlet will implement with post parameters, where you can list, copy, rename, move, delete, create, get.) - every operation on file and directory operations within the restricted shared folders. then have the server configured to connect to the other serve,r such as a http client (e.g. commons-http client)
oh yea, what is teh cient supposed to be, a web browser clicking a screen to do the operations, a java desktop application ?
- By tushar88 in forum Suggestions & FeedbackReplies: 3Last Post: 03-10-2009, 03:25 AM
- By sandeepsai39 in forum JDBCReplies: 3Last Post: 02-25-2009, 06:56 AM
- By ravian in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2008, 11:44 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2007, 10:28 AM
- By JavaForums in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2007, 12:13 AM