Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-27-2009, 03:12 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
- 09-27-2009, 04:06 AM #2
there is that apache jakarta commons-fileupload project. their site has some good documentation and samples for using this on its own or with other things like struts.
the basics are the html form specifying the content-type of multipart form and to have a server side handler that can interpret the http multi-part sections, which is tedious to do by hand, which is why the use of existing api like commons-fileupload is a good idea. it depends on commons-logging and commons-io modules, but in practice the 3 jar files to add to your webapp is well worth it.
downloading will need to be handled by your own servlet though.
- By hofsoc in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 06-05-2009, 12:09 AM
- By kuppi in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2008, 05:47 AM
- By jurka in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 08-26-2008, 05:50 AM
- By jeniramires in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2008, 08:34 PM
- By simon in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2007, 04:50 AM