Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Sip Servlet API
- 08-23-2009, 05:19 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
Sip Servlet API
Hello, I have read about the sip servlet api and I was wondering can I develop a full blown Sip Server that is used for implementing a VoIP System. I'm using glassfish 5 . One more thing, Is the sip servlet api comes bundled with the galssfish or should I import it.
Thanks a million.
- 09-27-2009, 03:43 AM #2
glassfish probably wouldn't have the SIP servlet API, you would need to import it.
one thing , I suspect the sip servlet would not be nearly the same as the classical http servlet, and in that sense, unless the sip servlet api had a dependency on glassfish appserver, might get better performance running on a lighter weight platform, such as sping dm server, and embedding jetty if you want HTTP servlet based administration screens.
- By balachandarr in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2009, 04:06 PM
- By bsrjavaforum in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2009, 04:12 PM
- By StewS in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2008, 12:23 AM
- By HenaPriyadarsini in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2008, 11:52 AM
- By osval in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 03:47 PM