Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-28-2009, 06:32 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
How to clear session when closing explorer?
I need to clear the session when i am closing Internet Explorer, through servlet (i think doFilter),
Im using a struts application.
My problem is when i m logging into my application and closing the application directly by close window-close button regardless without using LOGOUT option, the session is still maintained
And then after that i can able to logging into application without using the username and password... and even process into the application is possible
So when im closing the Internet Explorer and open my application in new window, i should clear the previous session by servlet.
How can i do this by using doFilter or anyother logic in servlet
Can anybody help. I need this urgent please.
Thanks in advance,
- By kumar_ps78 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 13Last Post: 08-13-2009, 04:56 PM
- By Kishore.Kumar in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2009, 12:20 AM
- By shivakumari in forum Java ServletReplies: 3Last Post: 03-25-2009, 07:25 AM
- By dpk_vash in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2008, 07:35 PM
- By haneeshrawther in forum JDBCReplies: 5Last Post: 06-26-2008, 04:16 AM