Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-03-2009, 06:03 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
Blank Screen while navigating from one screen to another
While navigating through the screens of the web-based application, I get blank screen at times. The application menu bar is still visible and the header and footer jsps are also still available. The main processing frame alone goes blank. Once I get the blank screen, I am able to choose from the menu option and contine navigating through the screens.
The application has been deployed on WebSphere Application Server v6.0 and uses JDK 1.4.2. I have checked the application, server and systemerr logs. And there are no exceptions in any of the log files. There is no difference in the logs for a normal flow and the flow when the blank screen occurs.
The blank screen does not occur always. It occurs around 3 out of 10 times. If you consider a particular page, mostly it loads normally and very few times, the blank screen occurs.
Compression filter is being used and it gets invoked for every request. Size before and after compression also gets printed in the logs.
Could this be causing any issue in terms of memory handled or could any jsp timeout be happening, though there are no exceptions in the logs.
Can you please suggest to resolve the issue.
- By tha_crazy in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2011, 11:46 AM
- By Doctor Cactus in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2008, 07:42 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2008, 02:29 PM
- By oasis in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-24-2008, 07:57 PM
- By Jack in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 05:49 AM