Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Constructing simple Servlet
- 03-02-2009, 12:49 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
Constructing simple Servlet
Hi friends, I really need your help.
I have an html file saved on my PC. my assignment is to construct a Servlet that will read the info entered by the user when he clicks the submit button.
I know this!!!!
Now, I'm using netbeans and I created a web application which also created an index.jsp file in the project.
So my question is should I copy paste the html code from the file i have saved on my pc to the index.jsp? and then work from the index.jsp file?
Or should I create a servlet and somehow link it to the HTML file that i have saved in my PC?----don;t know how to do that
Or should I bring the saved html file into the netbeans project?
Please i need your help, i need an explanation on what to do?
- 03-02-2009, 11:35 AM #2
- By StewS in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2008, 12:23 AM
- By HenaPriyadarsini in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2008, 11:52 AM
- By Nine0joe in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 05-09-2008, 02:14 AM
- By cakeman in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-04-2008, 05:27 PM
- By osval in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 03:47 PM