Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: how to play text using freetts
- 02-26-2009, 09:42 AM #1
how to play text using freetts
iam played the text successfully using a java program, for that program iam created an object in servlet and called one of the method from that program by passing the text, but it unable to create the synthesizer ..!!
is there any other way to play the text using servlet:confused:
- 03-19-2009, 09:49 AM #2
i never expect that iam going to post the solution for this ...
here is the solution.
1.paste 8 jar files available at freetts/lib to tomcat\lib
2.Copy the same FreeTTS files to "JRE\lib\ext" is a solution.
program getting executed now i can play the text and listen voice through web browser.
- By sithara in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-20-2013, 01:29 PM
- By Doctor Cactus in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2008, 06:33 AM
- By carderne in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-05-2008, 01:09 PM
- By Tsiliadoros in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2008, 11:54 PM
- By willemjav in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-23-2007, 03:50 PM