Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Servlet code change
- 02-20-2009, 05:15 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Rep Power
Servlet code change
hi all, i am trying to design a shopping cart in java servlet, but i am having a little problem, how can i change or write this code in php to servlet code, here is the php code:
echo "<a href=\"x.php?action=insert&id=". $row[num_id]."\">BUY</a>"
hw can i change the above php code to a servlet code.
the function of the code is to allow the user buy a product and the addToQuantity page will display that particular product and various info about that product, the way a shopping cart would?
- By Bhanu Sagar in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2014, 05:36 PM
- By JAVA_ER in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2009, 07:25 AM
- By StewS in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2008, 12:23 AM
- By HenaPriyadarsini in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2008, 11:52 AM
- By osval in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 03:47 PM